ladybird06

Sunday, April 29, 2007

It’s time for giving thanks

Now that the blog experience is arriving at its final days, Ladybird wants to say THANKS. THANKS Virginia (or Nuria as you like) for this BLOG experience. I think we still don’t appreciate how much have we learned. THANKS to all of you. THANKS for reading my posts, THANKS for being patience with me, THANKS for your comments, SPECIAL THANKS TO Pumuky’s & CO, Blog Writer, Eddie_IM, Still Acer, Maia, BlueSky, Kayser_Soze, Nacupenda, Shanti and to the rest of the writers and readers. Virginia THANKS for your corrections, for your patience and also for your comments. Now that we have arrived to the end of the posts I have discovered how my writings have become much better despite I still make some mistakes.

But, who the hell is Ladybird???. Is it an ethereal soul over your heads or is it a quiet person in class? , and which class? Is it a woman or a man? Be patient and wait for the party day.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's been a pleasure to see you and read you so active.
    Tha party soon to discover who you all are!

    Remember:
    Always!!!! ARRIVE AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and you are PATIENT (adjective)
    PATIENCE is the noun.

    And I'd say "It's time to thank you!"

    All the best!

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Pumuky's & CO. said…

    Mmmmmm... I can imagine who is Ladybird...patience...The truth is coming...
    I agree with you, the blogs have helped us to improve to write.
    See you?!?!?

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Maia said…

    I would like to know who is Ladybird because I can't imagine who you are!! Maybe you are at my class...or not. We will know that soon
    See you !!!

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ladybird,

    Thanks for your comment regarding adoption. A colleague at work adopted a Chinese baby and she had really a good experience.
    I think adopte a child is always rewarding.

    Best wishes,
    Lunas55

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger NaCuPeNdA said…

    Thanks for your comments but this has come to an end ... ohhh what a pity!!
    An do now it's time to know how are you? we are going to meet in Sitges hehe
    many kisses

     

Post a Comment

<< Home