ladybird06

Friday, December 15, 2006

BRIEVA'S FIRST WHITE HAIR

Hi Brieva. I have create a post in response to your post because comments are not allowed in your post.

Dear Brieva.

Don´t worry! It´s not the end of the world!. Of course, your youth hasn´t finished. Youthfulness is not a question of white hair. Yourhfulness is a question of your soul. How will you feel then when the first wrinkles appear on your face? You don´t have to feel down because of that. There are other important things to feel down than your first white hair (just think for a moment on those women from Africa who have no food for their kids!!! Do you think they should be worried about their first white hair?????)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger BlueSky said…

    tank you for writing in my blog, I know that there are women who don't trasmit the virus because SHE previouly have to do a specific treatment for this, for no trasmit the virus to their babies.
    kisses
    bluesky

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Eddie_IM said…

    As I can post on Breiva's blog, I'll post here. Don't worry. My brother has a few and he has only 22.

    Think positive, you won't be bald and you can always dye your hair.

    PS: At class I will search someone
    that has a white hair.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home