ladybird06

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sophie Scholl: The last days.

Yesterday night, after let my baby sleeping in the bed, I decided to lay down on the sofa and watch a movie. My husband, who is working on these days in the night shift, told me some days ago he had downloaded this film and that it was an interesting film. Only interesting…? When the film finished I was crying like a baby at the sofa and many inner feelings (specially rage) were floating on my mind. I haven´t seen a film as good as this one for a long, long time. Cry is something that usually happens to me when I see any movie related on the cruelties of the war. How a group of fanatics representing some political ideas and with power on their hands can decide about the future of other people killing them only because their way of thinking is just different. How many intelectual people has been killed only because they have defensed their ideas?. Watch the film made me think about how dangerous can be nationalist ideas managed by wrong people. In fact, all of us are citizens of this world and our place of birth, religion, culture or colour of skin are casualities of life. If you haven´t seen the film, well, just try to give a chance but keep near to you a handkerchief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home